Listed and Recently Sold by A.T. Real Estate Specialists. Sold for the full Price of $558,800, closed June 30th, 2017.
Attention investors this Income Producing property is for you. Full Brick two family, main unit is a duplex style with interior access to the finished basement. Family Rm in basement, a ¾ bath, plus a 10 x 10 bonus area of space with utility area, plenty of storage and walk out rear exit. Three quarters of the basement space is above the ground. Main unit rent is $1,850. Second floor unit is a two bedroom 4 room apartment with access to attic storage space, rent paid is $1,325. Second floor kitchen is approx. 10 years old, both apartments have hardwood floors, some windows have been replaced. Two separate heating systems & hot water tanks, the main first fl. unit and basement have central air. Nice size back yard with a 15x 15 deck. Attic for storage, parking for 3 cars available on premises. Extremely convenient location near stores, many shopping centers, train, buses and schools.
RECENTLY SOLD 9 HAMLIN PL STATEN ISLAND NY 10302. THIS HOME DEFINITELY HAS WOW FACTOR, TOP OF THE LINE CONSTRUCTION, TRIPLE MINT CONDITION. LOTS OF SPACE HERE IN THIS 3 BED, 3 BATH TOTALLY UPGRADED HOME. LARGE IMPRESSIVE EAT IN KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTERS, CENTER ISLAND, PANTRY , STAINLESS APPLIANCES, LOW PROFILE REF. CUSTOM WOOD CLOSET DESIGN SYSTEMS THROUGHOUT, FABULOUS SPARKLING HARDWOOD FLOORS, CROWN MOLDING & SHADOW BOX WALL DESIGN, SLIDING GLASS DOORS OFF KITCHEN TAKES YOU TO A RESORT STYLE BACKYARD. TASTEFULLY FINISHED BASEMENT WITH ¾ BATH, FAMILY ROOM W/EXTERIOR EXIT.TURN KEY, MOVE IN READY NOT A THING TO DO HERE. NORTH SHORE LOCATION, ON A QUIET TREE LINED STREET CONVENIENT TO SHOPPING, TRANSPORTATION, HOUSES OF WORSHIP, RESTAURANTS, PARKS, SCHOOLS & FITNESS CENTERS. A SUPERB HOME.
Updated stylish and spacious open concept floor plan design, high ceilings. 1st Fl. Foyer, closet, Living Room Dining Area combo, open airy Kitchen, 1 full bath, two bedrooms, access to a nice yard. Heated 2Nd. Fl. Huge Master Bedroom with plenty of closets, ¾ Bath, second bedroom w/ closet, storage. Full finished basement with utilities, washer/Dryer hookups, detached oversized garage, and a private yard with room to entertain. Convenient location, Shopping, transportation, parks and schools are all nearby. Move in condition, pride of ownership shows here.
For Sale by Owners lack access to qualified buyers or a means to qualify buyers.
Buyers May Not Trust for Sale by Owners; real estate agents have a legal and ethical obligation to disclosure latent or hidden defects of the home. These defects might be things you might leave out, unintentionally simply because you might not know what to disclose in the first place.
For Sale by Owner’s may lack sufficient Marketing Exposure, improper pricing, and lack of objectivity.
According to the National Association of Realtors, “for sale by owner” properties lose a percentage of the price they could have gotten if the owner listed with an agent
Many agents will avoid showing for sale by owner (FSBO) listings to their customers and clients.
- Exposure: We can give you much more exposure, we will list your home in the Staten Island multi borough MLS website and on numerous real-estate web sites that we know the buyers frequent.
- Protection: we gather all the information that is possible from any person who shows interest in viewing your home. If they are agents we have access to their license number and all of their contact information. We make sure all of your offers are presented to you in a timely fashion. We make sure that all offers to purchase your home always includes a pre-approval before you respond to the offer.
- Expertise: We know all of the questions to ask the buyers. We know where to market your home, we guide you in the negotiation process. We can be much more objective and do not have emotional ties to the house
- Net more money and sell quicker. When you use a Realtor we have access to information in regard to recent closed and pending sales on a daily basis. Within a few months market conditions can easily change, we keep you informed of those changes. Before you accept an offer we check the conditions in your area
to make sure you are selling at a price in line with other similar properties in your neighborhood.
- We guide the buyer and if they need our guidance we can offer them names of mortgage representatives so they can become pre-approved and have full knowledge of what to expect in regard to their payments and closing costs. We will bring you buyers that are informed and are ready willing and able to purchase.
- We have lists of other professionals that we have worked with over the years.
Professionals who specialize in other aspects of the sale people like attorneys, accountants, title expeditor’s. When necessary we can help by putting you in touch with them.
When you’re buying or selling, the obvious source to get your real estate question answered is your real estate agent but where do you go the rest of the time? As a homeowner for many years to come, you’ll need reliable help and solid suggestions.
Our business goal is to have a select group of our friends and past customers who consider us their Staten Island NY lifelong real estate professional. We want to earn that trusted position so they’ll enthusiastically refer their friends to us. Our plan to achieve this is simply to help these people with all of their real estate needs not just when they buy or sell but for all the years in between.
Throughout the year, we offer reminders and suggestions by email and social media that benefit your homeowner experience. When we find good articles to help you be a better homeowner, we’ll pass them along. You’ll discover new ways to maintain your property, minimize expenses and manage debt and risk.
We want to be your “Go-To” person for everything to do with Staten Island NY real estate. If we don’t have the answer you need, we’ll point you in the right direction to find it.
We’re here for you and your friends…now and in the future. Please let us know how we can help you.
Arlene Trunzo 917-359-1985, 718-317-0949, email@example.com
A.T. Real Estate Specialists LLC
The most important thing a seller can do is position their home in the top 10% of most likely to be sold homes. Compare your home to recently sold homes in your area. This can be done by allowing us to do a freIf you are interested in selling your home we would welcome the opportunity of consulting with you. Let us help you maximize the price of your home. Allow us to explain the top ten percentage principle concept of Real Estate sales to you.e market analysis or market evaluation sometimes called CMA.
Sellers should know that they pay no fee for Real Estate Services until the title is exchanged and the homes transaction has closed.
Real Estate sales and marketing should always be a combined effort between the homeowner or buyer and the Realtor they chose to work with. In order to achieve their common goals, Realtors will coach and educate their clients and customers so everyone is on the same path to a successful sale. Sharing knowledge of current market conditions and motivation to act quickly is always the key. There are many Reasons sellers should list with a Realtor and buyers should work with a Realtor. Here are some of them:
- Realtors are trained negotiators and can negotiate without conflict.
- Realtors follow up and provide feedback.
- We use professional advertizing techniques which is very effective.
- We understand the sellers and buyers wants and needs.
- We have qualified buyers waiting. We have access to a large inventory of listings.
- Buyers & sellers have trust and faith in their Realtors professional ability.
- Sellers will have less inconvenience and greater security and more time for themselves using the services of a Realtor.
Buyers confide in their Real Estate agent and feel comfortable sharing their feelings. They are quick to talk about their likes and dislikes to their agent. They don’t’ always feel that they can be so direct when speaking to a seller.
Real Estate Brokers and agents can ask personal questions in regard to financing. When a seller is trying to sell his home without the service of a Real Estate broker they may not feel comfortable asking the questions they should be asking. The buyer may not feel comfortable answering those kinds of questions when speaking directly to the seller. Real Estate people can easily help buyers get pre approved by local direct lenders and Mortgage brokers or mortgage bankers. Real Estate Brokers can provide net proceeds to sellers. They can also give buyers approximate closing costs.
Some transactions can be complicated; Real Estate Brokers know how to solve many of the problems that may arise. You can rest assured your transaction will be handled with professional care and diligence. Staten Island & Brooklyn home sellers and buyers have put their trust in our abilities for many years. We produce positive results, please allow us to help you achieve your Real Estate goals. A.T. REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS LLC & Arlene Trunzo, Licensed Staten Island NY Realtor.
Tel: (917) 359-1985
A very special Immaculate home for rent with a garage. Three bedrooms ground level family room can be used as a 4th bedroom.